Highlights of the Program
- Students are taught at an advanced rigorous pace in all core content classes.
- Students are on an accelerated math track and have the opportunity to take Advanced Geometry in the 8th Grade.
- Technology is integrated throughout their advanced curriculum.
- All students have a Chromebook they use daily for their assingnments.
- Students will take a year round Stem class at all three grade levels where they learn to use the engineering design process, mathematical reasoning, explore in-depth science investigations and build critical thinking skills.
- Robotics & Coding is taught in all three grade levels.
- Students learn Adobe Photoshop Elements and ArtRage in the Digital Art classes taught at all three grade levels.
- Leestown Pre-Engineering students receive priority admittance into Lafayette’s High School Pre-Engineering program.